Are you feeling the energetic pull of Homeopathy?
Join us in building a legacy for the future of homeopathic medicine and wellness in our world.
Are you ready to be among the ranks of great healers in your community? This is the place to start!
Below you will find the application requirements for each of our programs.
PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED) is very excited to partner with Academy EPIC in offering this new course in Clinical Homeopathy.
Excel at the Vital Skills you need to bolster your confidence, build results-driven protocols and increase clinic income.
IN THIS 150-HOUR SELF-PACED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY TRAINING PROGRAM YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- 100 key Homeopathic Medicines, their symptoms, and their clinical use.
- Mastering anti-doting, potency variations, remedy preparation, reactions to remedies & remedy relationships for effective & efficient results.
- Comprehensive Acute Care remedies including those for First Aid needs.
- The Fundamentals of homeopathy. Establishing the framework in the history, proving, pharmacology and Materia Medica understanding.
- Therapeutic Care for the most common clinical pathologies.
- The fundamental skills necessary to implement and maintain a Clinical Homeopathic practice using effective business and marketing practices built on ethical and professional accountability.
- How to integrate allopathy medicine, complex formulations including burgi groups, homochords, and adjunctive therapies such as cell salts and flower essences.
And so much MORE
- Anyone New to Homeopathy wanting to know more about how to implement classical and complex homeopathy for daily use.
- Anyone who is somewhere in between…know it…somewhat get it …have questions now that I have started using homeopathic remedies.
- Anyone who is going to use or is using homeopathy in their practices regardless of product line.
- Anyone who wants deeper training beyond what your current product companies offer.
Are you ready to be among the ranks of great healers in your community?
There are no prerequistes to apply for the Acute Care Program. This program is available in a self paced asynchronous online format. Classes are also held one day per month for six months and are held twice per year or you may attend the program in a synchronous online format.
There are no prerequisites. This program is an online program. This program is open to anyone interested in Integrative Medicine. Please note that according to Arizona State Law, only MD’s and DO’s may be licensed as homeopathic physicians.
Please send all application materials to:
301 East Bethany Home Road, Suite A-100
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-274-1885 ext. 129; 602-274-1895 (fax); firstname.lastname@example.org