Are you feeling the energetic pull of Homeopathy?
Join us in building a legacy for the future of homeopathic medicine and wellness in our world.
Are you ready to be among the ranks of great healers in your community? This is the place to start!
Below you will find the application requirements for each of our programs.
- Homeopathic Practitioner Program Application form 2017
- Application fee of $50 (payable to PIHMA)
- Personal essay on your reasons for wishing to study homeopathy and your previous homeopathic experience or experience in other health care professions (300-500 words)
- Official transcripts (Associates degree minimum requirement)
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Two Letter of Reccomendation (All AMCH applicants for the practitioner program are required to provide us with two references. These should come from people who know you well and can attest to your character, intellect, interests and general suitability for the program you are choosing. They should not be from family members or personal friends.)
- Background Check Form (please send by mail or fax)
- Copies of current licensures and certifications (if applicable)
- An admissions interview will be scheduled upon receipt of your completed application.
- Financial Readiness Form
There are no prerequistes to apply for the Acute Care Program. This program is available in a self paced asynchronous online format. Classes are also held one day per month for six months and are held twice per year or you may attend the program in a synchronous online format.
There are no prerequisites. This program is an online program. This program is open to anyone interested in Integrative Medicine. Please note that according to Arizona State Law, only MD’s and DO’s may be licensed as homeopathic physicians.
Please send all application materials to:
301 East Bethany Home Road, Suite A-100
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602-274-1885 ext. 129; 602-274-1895 (fax); firstname.lastname@example.org