Now with two pathways to completion,
getting started in this program is incredibly easy!
The American Medical College of Homeopathy, now the AMCH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED), is very excited to offer this new program in Clinical Homeopathy.
BE a PART of one of the fastest-growing fields in holistic and traditional medicine.
Who is this course for?
- ANYONE NEW to HOMEOPATHY who wants to know how to implement classical and complex homeopathy for daily use.
- SOMEONE who knows the basic concepts of homeopathy but wants a greater understanding of principles and how to use clinical remedies.
- HEALTH PRACTITIONERS seeking to add deeper training or a new modality.
The Clinical Homeopathy Program is:
- Great for practitioners to add to their practice.
- Awesome for learning about Homeopathy for self and family care!
- First steps towards becoming a fully-trained Homeopathic Practitioner (courses will transfer into 3-year program*).
Are you ready to be among the ranks of great healers in your community?
IN THIS 150-HOUR, SELF-PACED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY TRAINING PROGRAM YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- 100 key Homeopathic Medicines and their clinical use.
- Master anti-doting, potency variations, remedy preparation, reactions to remedies & remedy relationships for effective & efficient results.
- Comprehensive Acute Care remedies including those for First Aid
- The Principles of homeopathy. Establishing the framework of history, provings, pharmacology, and Materia Medica.
- Therapeutic Care for the most common clinical pathologies.
- Developing the fundamental skills necessary to implement adding Clinical Homeopathy to your practice using effective business and marketing practices built on ethical and professional accountability.
- How to integrate allopathy medicine, complex formulations including burgi groups, homo-chords, and adjunctive therapies such as cell salts and flower essences.
And so much MORE…Mentorship, Support, and Clinical Traing
If I may, I just want to say the Clinical Homeopathy program is fantastic! I’d been hesitating for a long time and finally started it. The doctors are so easy to understand and we’ve already had one mentorship session (my second week!). The PPTs are terrific and I am just so impressed! If you’re thinking about it, seriously consider enrolling. It is just great!
KimCLINICAL 150 STUDENT
Dr. Todd Rowe, MD, MDH is a licensed medical doctor and homeopathic physician who has practiced and taught homeopathy for over 25 years. He has published several distance learning courses designed to help prepare physicians for first aid and acute prescribing, as well as, preparing for homeopathic licensing exams. He has written several books on homeopathic education, including Homeopathic Methodology, The Homeopathic Journey, Choosing a Career in Homeopathic Medicine, and The Desert World: A Homeopathic Exploration.
As Founder of AMCH (American Medical College of Homeopathy), now AMCH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED), the goal of the 150-hour Clinical Homeopathy program is to offer training for those embarking on a journey in Homeopathy.
Academy EPIC BONUSES VIDEOS …included special for you with purchase!!
3 video courses from Academy EPIC …Flower Essences, Cell Salts, AND Sound Therapy
Academy EPIC is an integrated natural health educational platform created by Practitioners for Practitioners. Academy EPIC was founded on the principles of Empowering and Equipping others; its’ programs hold international accreditation and are based on the “Art of Mastering EPIC Client Results”.
Benefits of this Clinical Homeopathy Program
- Treatment Success: You will be prepared for successful treatment of clients in first aid and acute conditions.
- Certification: As a homeopathic practitioner you are eligible for national certification in homeopathy via advanced standing into our 3-year program, greatly increasing your credibility.
- Foundational Training: Your training as a homeopathic practitioner comprises 500-1200 hours of either campus-based or 150 hours of distance learning education.
- Add Value to Your Practice: You can incorporate your training as a homeopathic practitioner into your existing practice or use it as a stand-alone healing modality.
- Laying the Foundation for Future Growth as a Homeopathic Practitioner: Homeopathic practitioner education lays a solid foundation for you to continue your education as a homeopathic practitioner.
- The Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine: You will learn a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive, effective, and curative of chronic disease.
- Growing Demand: As a homeopathic practitioner you will help meet the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.
Homeopathy has been an integral part of American healthcare for centuries. In early America and up until the 1930s, there were many homeopathic physicians, medical schools, and hospitals. At that time, drugs and surgery became the primary focus as opposed to holistic remedies. Nonetheless, Homeopathic medicine, with its natural and holistic perspective, has continued on and has thrived in Europe, India, Cuba, and around the world and is regaining greater acceptance in the United States.
Help Others Heal.
Using knowledge from over a century of practice and research, Homeopathy heals the body naturally with natural substances so diluted that only the energetic frequency remains, communicating with the body at its now level, to redirect it towards health and recovery.
My first experience with Homeopathy was around 20 years ago, when I was given some combination formulas by my Naturopath. At the time I did not have a clue what they were, but they worked! Several years later I took an introduction to Homeopathy class through Clayton College and was intrigued and excited by what I learned. I have also had the opportunity to attend some weekend conferences relating to treatment with combination remedies. Regardless of the forum, the more I learned about Homeopathy, they more it fascinated me. When I ran into information on the PIHMA course I was interested but, in all honesty, I hesitated to sign up due to the time commitment and the price. Fate intervened and my husband signed me up as a gift. I LOVED the course! The primary lecturer, Dr. Todd Rowe, did a fabulous job of covering the many conditions and remedies in the course. My mentor, Whittni, was always responsive to my questions and comments. The time commitment was significant, but I learned so much and am incredibly grateful that I had the chance to complete the course. I have used what I learned to choose remedies on several occasions, with success.