Now with two pathways to completion, getting started in this incredible program is easier than ever.
The American Medical College of Homeopathy, now the AMCH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED), is very excited to offer this new program in Clinical Homeopathy.
BE a PART of one of the fastest-growing fields in holistic and traditional medicine.
Homeopathy has been an integral part of American healthcare for centuries. In early America and up until the 1930’s, there were many homeopathic physicians, medical schools and hospitals. At that time, drugs and surgery became the primary focus as opposed to holistic remedies. Nonetheless, Homeopathic medicine, with its natural and holistic perspective, has continued on and has thrived in Europe, India, Cuba and around the world and is regaining greater acceptance in the United States.
Help Others Heal.
Using knowledge from over a century of practice and research, Homeopathy heals the body naturally with natural substances so diluted that only the energetic frequency remains, communicating with the body at its now level, to redirect it towards health and recovery.
Blending the best of classical and modern Homeopathy, integrative and traditional medicines…this program offers you a blend of live and online training in the classroom and clinic.
IN THIS 150-HOUR, SELF-PACED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY TRAINING PROGRAM YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- 100 key Homeopathic Medicines, their symptoms, and their clinical use.
- Mastering anti-doting, potency variations, remedy preparation, reactions to remedies & remedy relationships for effective & efficient results.
- Comprehensive Acute Care remedies including those for First Aid
- The Fundamentals of homeopathy. Establishing the framework in the history, proving, pharmacology and Materia Medica understanding.
- Therapeutic Care for the most common clinical pathologies.
- The fundamental skills necessary to implement and maintain a Clinical Homeopathic practice using effective business and marketing practices built on ethical and professional accountability.
- How to integrate allopathy medicine, complex formulations including burgi groups, homo-chords, and adjunctive therapies such as cell salts and flower essences.
And so much MORE…Mentorship, Support, and Clinical Traing.
Who is this for?… YOU…if you are…
- NEW to HOMEOPATHY…Know more about how to implement classical and complex homeopathy for daily use.
- SOMEONE who knows, it and gets the basic concepts but have questions from using homeopathic remedies.
- HEALTH PRACTITIONERS seeking to add this to your practice.
- SEEKING DEEPER TRAINING beyond what your current product companies offer.
The Clinical Homeopathy Program is:
- Great for practitioners to have a basic knowledge, one can also transfer this training into upper level training in the 3-year Homeopathic Practitioner Program which allows you to sit for the national certification exam.
- Great for practitioners to add to their practice.
- awesome for learning about Homeopathy to take care of self and family
- first courses and steps towards becoming a fully-trained Homeopathic Practitioner (courses will transfer into 3-year program)
Excel at the Vital Skills you need to bolster your confidence, build results-driven protocols and increase clinic income. Are you ready to be among the ranks of great healers in your community?
If I may, I just want to say the Clinical Homeopathy program is fantastic! I’d been hesitating for a long time and finally started it. The doctors are so easy to understand and we’ve already had one mentorship session (my second week!). The PPTs are terrific and I am just so impressed! If you’re thinking about it, seriously consider enrolling. It is just great! 🙂
KimCLINICAL 150 STUDENT
My first experience with Homeopathy was around 20 years ago, when I was given some combination formulas by my Naturopath. At the time I did not have a clue what they were, but they worked! Several years later I took an introduction to Homeopathy class through Clayton College and was intrigued and excited by what I learned. I have also had the opportunity to attend some weekend conferences relating to treatment with combination remedies. Regardless of the forum, the more I learned about Homeopathy, they more it fascinated me. When I ran into information on the PIHMA course I was interested but, in all honesty, I hesitated to sign up due to the time commitment and the price. Fate intervened and my husband signed me up as a gift. I LOVED the course! The primary lecturer, Dr. Todd Rowe, did a fabulous job of covering the many conditions and remedies in the course. My mentor, Whittni, was always responsive to my questions and comments. The time commitment was significant, but I learned so much and am incredibly grateful that I had the chance to complete the course. I have used what I learned to choose remedies on several occasions, with success.
Dianne M.CLINICAL 150 STUDENT
Two Ways to Get Started!
There are two pathways to launching yourself in this incredible program.
Each pathway is designed to suit the needs of different people–the grasp it all in one go person, and the individual who’s life demands smaller modules building to the conclusion. Both are great and both work for differing people.
Just like life, we encourage you to choose your own adventure. Which path will you choose?
The First Pathway – “Jump Right In” – Under this option for the adventurous, you enroll in all 150 hours in one go. This is a completion path that brings the entire Clinical Homeopathy Program, with certificate AND bonus content from Academy EPIC, at a cost of $1,997.
The Second Pathway – “The Modular Approach” – As easy as A-B-C, we took the 150 hours and broke them out into smaller chunks that can sometimes fit into the busy lives and families that many of us maintain.
Sometimes we need a to take things in bite-sized pieces or pay as you go. And this program does just that. Containing all the content of the First pathway, it is separated out into manageable modules that you can complete at your pace.
Dr. Todd Rowe, MD, MDH is a licensed medical doctor and homeopathic physician who has practiced and taught homeopathy for over 25 years. He has published several distance learning courses designed to help prepare physicians for first aid and acute prescribing, as well as, preparing for homeopathic licensing exams. He has written several books on homeopathic education, including Homeopathic Methodology, The Homeopathic Journey, Choosing a Career in Homeopathic Medicine, and The Desert World: A Homeopathic Exploration.
As Founder of AMCH (American Medical College of Homeopathy), now AMCH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED), the goal of the 150-hour Clinical Homeopathy program is to offer training for those embarking on a journey in Homeopathy.
SPECIAL BONUSES in the program:
3 video courses from Academy EPIC (included if you sign up for program)…Flower Essences, Cell Salts, Sound Therapy
Academy EPIC is an integrated natural health educational platform created by Practitioners for Practitioners. Academy EPIC was founded on the principles of Empowering and Equipping others; its’ programs hold international accreditation and are based on the “Art of Mastering EPIC Client Results”.
Online – On Demand Program
Asynchronous – WHY – We know you desire the flexibility to learn at your own pace* and in your comfy chair and favorite slippers.… and a cup of hot tea, of course. This on-demand utilization is designed for the practitioner that needs that flexibility to train in snippets of time versus blocking out an entire weekend away from family or practice hours to enhance their knowledge.
Within our program, we ensure you “know it” by incorporating Case Studies. We include the Case Management critical thinking process, Case analysis and case taking techniques. And we do all this via Video training. We provide the video tutorial and examples to ensure your comprehension of how to “pull it all together”.
Start and continue as you desire on your schedule. This is not timed but you must attend course work every week. It’s a community college feel you’ll love!
Benefits of this Clinical Homeopathy Program
- Treatment Success: You will be prepared for successful treatment of clients in first aid and acute conditions.
- Certification: As a homeopathic practitioner you are eligible eligible for national certification in homeopathy via advanced standing into our 3-year program, greatly increasing your credibility.
- Foundational Training: Your training as a homeopathic practitioner comprises 500-1200 hours of either campus-based or 150 hours of distance learning education.
- Add Value to Your Practice: You can incorporate your training as a homeopathic practitioner into your existing practice or use it as a stand-alone healing modality.
- Laying the Foundation for Future Growth as a Homeopathic Practitioners: Homeopathic practitioner education lays a solid foundation for you to continue your education as a homeopathic practitioner.
- The Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine: You will learn a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive, effective and curative of chronic disease.
- Growing Demand: As a homeopathic practitioner you will help meet the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.