Gathering interest for the Summer of 2018. Click here for more information.
This one year, part-time program provides an introduction to homeopathic medicine including first aid, acute and clinical care and includes live clinical training. A variety of attendance options are available including campus based, synchronous online, and asynchronous online. Our innovative curriculum and teaching methods help to prepare students for the practice of Clinical Homeopathy.
Clinical homeopathy provides a clear and pragmatic approach to the practice of homeopathic medicine. This approach may be well suited to health care practitioners who have already been immersed in therapeutic interventions requiring a diagnostic oriented approach.
We believe clinical homeopathy is best learned using real clinical cases. Our homeopathic clinic lies at the heart of our Clinical Homeopathy Program where students will be able to observe clinic and actively participate in case taking and case management.
The Clinical Homeopathy Program follows the same Philosophy, Theory, and Principals as our 3-year Practitioner Program in Classical Homeopathy but differs as clinical homeopathy has a larger scope on acute care and a focus on conditions and organ systems. Clinical homeopathy students who are interested in continuing their homeopathic studies and applying for Homeopathic Board Certification through the Council for Homeopathic Certification may elect to bridge into the 2nd year of our Homeopathic Practitioner Program with additional coursework.
- 253.5 hours (synchronous attendance)
- 287.5 hours (asynchronous attendance)
- 80+ Clinical Training hours
- Study of over 120 remedies
- Case Taking, Case Analysis and Repertory
- Clinical Training and Supervision
- hours subject to change
- Campus: class meets on campus weekly, Tuesdays 5:00pm-8:30pm (Arizona time) with clinic bi-weekly, Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm (Arizona time)
- Synchronous online: meets online via video conferencing weekly, Tuesdays 5:00pm-8:30pm (Arizona time) with clinic bi-weekly, Saturdays 9:00am-12:00pm (Arizona time)
- Asynchronous online: self study with guided mentorship and clinical supervision components
- Associate’s degree or 60 credit equivalent
- minimum GPA of 2.5
- Co-Requisites: Anatomy, Physiology and Pathophysiology (upon completion of program)
- $3803.00 (synchronous attendance)
- $4313.00 (asynchronous attendance)
- tuition and fees subject to change
For more information contact our Admissions Representative or call 602-274-1885