About the Introduction to Homeopathic Medicine Courses
The Introduction to Homeopathic Medicine course provides a practical and comprehensive introduction to first aid and acute care problems using classical homeopathy. The program is available in a self paced online format, on campus, and in synchronous online formats.
- Todd Rowe MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt
- Mary Patterson
- Valeria Breiten ND
- Sybil Ihrig LAc, CCH
- Debbie Noah, BA, MC, CCH
- Pam Pappas MD, MD(H)
Course Offered in Three Formats;
1) Online Course
This program is a 40-hour online-learning course that provides an overview and introduction to acute and first aid homeopathic care. There are two parts to the program, each of which are 20 hours. Students can elect to take either the first part or the entire program. The cost for each part is $225 (20 hours). This program has been offered at the American Medical College of Homeopathy since 1995 and is an excellent experience for those who want to competently use homeopathic remedies in their general health regime. It is also designed to be the foundation course for those wanting to continue their studies for practitioner status in our 3-year program. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Class Based Course
This program is a practical and comprehensive introduction to first aid and acute care problems using classical homeopathy. The course is a 40-hour introductory class in homeopathic medicine which covers treatment of such acute problems as colds and flu, sore throats, childhood ailments, etc. The program is classroom based, although students can attend in real time (synchronous online) from anywhere around the world. Classes meet one evening per week for ten weeks. The cost of the program is $650. For more information contact email@example.com.
Acute Care Course Now Starting in Phoenix; Program Meets on Tuesday nights from 4-7PM (classroom and online).
Course Instructor: Debbie Noah, CCH
3) Introduction to Homeopathic Medicine Course for Physicians
This Introduction to Homeopathy Online Program for Physicians is a 40-hour online-learning course that prepares the physician for part of the requirements for homeopathic licensure here in Arizona. Three hours of phone mentorship with Dr. Greg Meyer is included in the program. The cost of the program is $850. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculum and Prerequisites
There are no prerequisites to the Introductory Courses. Professionals and non-professionals are welcome. Classes consists of lectures on Theory and Philosophy, Materia Medica, repertory work and case work addressing first aid and acute care. Reading assignments, homework and quizzes are also included. A final exam must be passed at the end of the program to obtain the certificate of completion. Course descriptions for the program can be found here.
Why Become an Acute Care Practitioner
- Treatment Success for Acute Conditions: You will be trained, as an acute care homeopathic practitioner, for successful treatment of patients in first aid and acute conditions.
- Foundational Training: Training for an acute care homeopathic practitioner comprises 40-100 hours of either campus-based or via distance learning education.
- Add Value to Your Practice: Training as an acute care homeopathic practitioner can be added to your existing practice or used as a stand-alone healing modality.
- Laying the Foundation for Future Growth as a Homeopathic Practitioner: Homeopathic acute care education lays a solid foundation for your future growth as a homeopathic practitioner.
- The Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine: As a homeopathic acute care practitioner you learn to use a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive, effective and curative of chronic disease.
- Eligibility for Acute Care Homeopathic Certification: Homeopathic acute care programs contribute to making the student eligible for acute care certification for medical and osteopathic physicians.
Growing Demand: As a homeopathic acute care practitioner you will be meeting the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.