Besides academic classes and clinics, students are invited to participate in a number of lab and college activities:
- Remedy preparation, as part of the Pharmacy course
- Viewing and reviewing cases on the Homeopathic Symposium, as part of the curriculum covering Developing the Capacity to Observe
- Student Advisory Council (see below)
- Membership in the National Center for Homeopathy, and attendance at the Joint Annual Homeopathic Conference
- Student study groups (arranged among class members)
- Participation in community events and presentations to increase public awareness of homeopathy
- Attending community movie nights, with review of themes from a homeopathic perspective
- Occasional potluck dinners jointly arranged by the students and administration
Professional Organization Membership
Students are strongly encouraged to join the National Center for Homeopathy, the North American Society of Homeopaths and the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medicine Association.
Each class elects a representative to the Student Advisory Council to provide feedback and input to the college about student perceptions of the courses. The council includes faculty, administration and alumni members. AMCH students have many opportunities to sit on AMCH committees and participate in AMCH organizations.