Besides academic classes and clinics, students are invited to participate in a number of lab and college activities:
- Student discounts on homeopathic services
- Remedy preparation,
- Homeopathic Community Council (see below)
- Membership in the National Center for Homeopathy, and attendance at the Joint Annual Homeopathic Conference
- Student study groups (arranged among class members)
- Participation in community events and presentations to increase public awareness of homeopathy
- Attending community movie nights, with review of themes from a homeopathic perspective
- Occasional potluck dinners jointly arranged by the students and administration
Professional Organization Membership
Students are strongly encouraged to join the National Center for Homeopathy and the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medicine Association.
Each class elects a representative to the Student Advisory Council to provide feedback and input to the college about student perceptions of the courses. The council includes faculty, administration and alumni members. AMCH at PIHMA students have many opportunities to sit on committees and participate in on campus organizations.