Today is World Homeopathy Day
Friday, April 10th, is World Homeopathy Day
In honor of World Homeopathy Day, we are excited to:
- Honor Dr. Todd Rowe, MD, MD(H), a leader in Modern and Classical Homeopathy (see more below)
- Share our Homeopathic Flu Combo and other remedies
- ON Sale now: Online Homeopathic Self-Help courses for Flu-Cough-Cold, as well as other health conditions
- TeleHealth consultations available. Come visit us online!
Todd Rowe, MD, MD(H) is a national leader in Homeopathy, having established and presided over the American Medical College of Homeopathy (now AMCH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development). He is former chair of the Arizona Board of Homeopathic and Integrative Medicine Examiners. A long-time practitioner, he now is lead researcher and developer for both Genexa and DesBio homeopathic companies. He is also a Board member of the Foundation for PIHMA Research & Education, and is a national spokesman and educator for this traditional medicine.
Way to go Todd!
Congratulations on all your hard work and accomplishments…keep it up!
We appreciate you and Homeopathic Medicine.
Homeopathy has been an integral part of American healthcare for centuries. In early America and up until the 1930’s, there were many homeopathic medical schools and hospitals. At that time, the American Medical Association was formed and focused more on drugs and surgery, and the Flexner report established standards for medical schools that were based on this focus.
Over time, most homeopathic schools and hospitals closed or converted to focus on drugs and surgeries. Nonetheless, Homeopathic medicine, with its natural and holistic perspective, has continued on and has thrived in Europe, India and around the world. We continually hear great stories about how effective homeopathy is, along with the multitudes of case studies in textbooks and ongoing research. We are hopeful that Homeopathy will receive the recognition that it is due. Thanks Dr, Rowe for all your hard work in increasing awareness nationally!
Want to stay healthy during flu season?
Consider the homeopathic remedies at the Phoenix Medicinary. Carrying Boiron singles, Genexa and DesBio products, also consider the Flu Combo liquid remedies. Designed to include all of this season’s relevant remedies in one formula, call to order for pick up or delivery! Chinese herbal remedies and supplements also available.
Go to www.phoenixmedicinary.com or call 602-388-4058 to submit your prescription for your patient, or for any questions.
NOTE: Each individual is different and should consult their practitioner for their specific prescription. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek professional medical attention for any medical concerns you may have. If this is an emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. The information on this website is not intended as medical advice or to replace the advice of a qualified medical professional
Learn more about Homeopathic Medicine with our online offerings
- Self-help mini-courses (1-2 hours)
- ON SALE NOW – short course combos, e.g. Flu/Cold/Cough
- Introduction to Homeopathy (40 hours)
- Clinical Homeopathy Certificate (150 hours)
- Starting in January- Homeopathic Practitioner Program (1500 hours)
Take care of your health with a TeleHealth session at PIHMA Clinic!
- Consider a Telehealth session for any acute condition: allergies, flu, pain, digestive or skin disorders, insomnia, stress or PTSD.
- Now is a good time to get a constitutional assessment…using your personal constitutional remedy(s) to get healthy and stay healthy!
- Reduced prices during Stay-at-home Order.
Call 602-274-1878 to schedule your personalized session for a customized remedy (pick up or shipped to you).
We are here for you!