Discover Homeopathy With George Vithoulkas
20-Hour Short Seminar in Classical Homeopathy
George Vithoulkas is one of the best, most experienced and most classical homeopaths in the world. In 1996, he was honored with the Right Livelihood Award (also known as Alternative Nobel Prize) “. . .for his outstandingcontribution to the revival of homeopathic knowledge and the training of homeopaths to the highest standards.” In 1995, he established the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy in Alonissos, Greece, where he serves as Head of Educational Department. Through his teaching at the Academy, Professor Vithoulkas presents the knowledge gained from his 50 years of experience.
Synchronous and Online Options Available
Dan Horvath, Dip IACH, CCH, RSHom(NA): Dan Horvath is a Faculty member of the American Medical College of Homeopathy and is nationally certified in Classical Homeopathy. He has over 25 years of experience in Classical Homeopathy and has studied extensively the teachings of George Vithoulkas.
- Sunday March 2nd; 9AM-5PM
- Sunday March 16th: 9AM-5PM
- Sunday March 30th: 9AM-5PM
- January 14th, 2013: Karen Allen; The Homeopathic Treatment of Urinary Disorders
- January 28th, 2013: Gabrielle Traub; Homeopathy for Drug Induced Schiophrenia and Bipolar Disorder
- February 11th, 2013: Iris Bell; Nanoparticles in Cancer Treatment
- March 11th, 2013: Todd Rowe; Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- April 8th, 2012: Amy Lansky and Jerry Kantor; Homeopathic Treatment of Autism
- May 13th, 2012: Miranda Castro; To Be Determined
After completion of the seminar, the participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance from the AMCH and the IACH.
For More information, Contact:
American Medical College of Homeopathy
1951 W. Camelback Rd, Ste 300,
Phoenix, AZ 85015; 602-347-7950