40-Hour Acute Care Course
The 40-hour Acute Care Course is an online-learning course that provides an overview and introduction to acute and first aid care using classical homeopathy. Our course is self-paced and is broken into two 20-hour parts. After this program students will be able to competently use homeopathic remedies in their general health regime.
- 33 remedies
- Introduction to Homeopathy
- Laws of Healing
- First Aid
- Sore Throat
- Case Taking
- GI Issues
- 24 remedies
- Repertory 2
- Vital Force and the Center of Gravity
- Case Review
- Repertory 3
- Prescriptions 1, 2
- Acute Breast
- Menstrual Problems
- Remedy Relationships
- Ear Infection
- Legal Practice
- Limits of Homeopathy
For more information on the cost of the course please click here.
Why Become an Acute Care Practitioner?
- Successfully Treat Acute Conditions: You will be trained, as an acute care homeopathic practitioner, for the successful treatment of patients in first aid and acute conditions.
- Foundational Training: Training for an acute care homeopathic practitioner comprises 40 hours of either campus-based or via distance learning education. The 40-Hour course can easily transfer into the 150-Hour Clinical Homeopathy Course or the three-year Homeopathic Practitioner Program.
- Add Value to Your Practice: Training as an acute care homeopathic practitioner can be added to your existing practice or used as a stand-alone healing modality.
- The Benefits of Homeopathic Medicine: As a homeopathic acute care practitioner you learn to use a system of healing that is gentle, natural, inexpensive, effective, and curative of chronic disease.
- Eligibility for Acute Care Homeopathic Certification: Homeopathic acute care programs contribute to making the student eligible for acute care certification for medical and osteopathic physicians.
- Growing Demand: As a homeopathic acute care practitioner you will be meeting the growing demand for alternative options in healthcare.