With courses and programs ranging from a couple hours to many, PIHMA CPED makes it easy and fun for anyone, regardless of their level of interest, to learn more about homeopathy.
What ever your level of interest or background, PIHMA CPED has a course or program that may meet your needs.
Continue on below to learn more about each of the possible options available to you. If you have questions, feel free to reach out, our staff is ready to field any questions you have and point you in the best direction.
A Course of Study to Meet Your Needs
The PIHMA Center for Professional Education and Development (CPED) offers online single-subject, focused courses to provide resources and education to help you stay healthy and look after your family. From such things as Allergies, First Aid, and Cough, to slightly more substantial ailments such as Grief and PTSD, the Homeopathic Focused Short Courses give the opportunity to grasp basic concepts of Homeopathy and how it can help you, your family, or even clients and patients of Healthcare providers.
These courses can be started and completed on your time in the privacy of your own home.
Geared toward anyone who wants a good First Introduction to Homeopathy. Will allow you to determine which homeopathic remedies to use for many of the most common Acute Conditions.
The Introduction to Homeopathic Medicine course provides a practical and comprehensive introduction to first aid and acute care problems using classical homeopathy. The program is available in a self paced online format, on campus, and in synchronous online formats.
To read more about the course, click here.
NOTE: Pending NCCAOM approval for Continuing Education for Licensed Acupuncturists.
AMCofH at PIHMA Center for Professional Education & Development (CPED) is very excited to partner with Academy EPIC in offering this new course in Clinical Homeopathy.
Excel at the Vital Skills you need to bolster your confidence, build results-driven protocols and increase clinic income.
IN THIS 150-HOUR SELF-PACED CLINICAL HOMEOPATHY TRAINING PROGRAM YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH:
- 100 key Homeopathic Medicines, their symptoms, and their clinical use.
- Mastering anti-doting, potency variations, remedy preparation, reactions to remedies & remedy relationships for effective & efficient results.
- Comprehensive Acute Care remedies including those for First Aid needs.
- The Fundamentals of homeopathy. Establishing the framework in the history, proving, pharmacology and Materia Medica understanding.
- Therapeutic Care for the most common clinical pathologies.
- The fundamental skills necessary to implement and maintain a Clinical Homeopathic practice using effective business and marketing practices built on ethical and professional accountability.
- How to integrate allopathy medicine, complex formulations including burgi groups, homochords, and adjunctive therapies such as cell salts and flower essences.
Our Integrative Medicine Course is one of the most comprehensive training programs in integrative medicine available. This 35-hour online course is self-paced and the distance learning format makes it ideally suited for individualized learning. This course gives an overview and introduction to Integrative Medicine and its many modalities and is presented in partnership with the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medicine Association (AHIMA), who have provided the faculty and content. This Integrative Medicine Course prepares physicians, in part, to sit for the Arizona Homeopathy Licensing Exam.